Over the course of thirteen episodes, AX MEN follows four logging crews through a season in the remote forests of northwest Oregon. Plagued by mechanical failures, relentless weather--including a hurricane that ripped through the area--and violent and unpredictable terrain, these brave men risk their lives retrieving the very timber we depend on to build our country. Snapped cables, runaway logs and treacherous machinery are among the many dangers that threaten their lives and safety everyday. Anything and everything can go wrong on these sites and the price of even the simplest mistake can mean death.

Premieres Sunday, March 9th at 10pm on the History Channel.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see the new History Channel show "Axmen", featuring many loggers from the Astoria, Oregon area. I personally know many of the guys that work for JM Browning & Gustafson Logging, so I'll definitely have my DVR set.